- Views 0
- Likes 0
Come and be in our inaugural production of Bunnicula! Auditions for Bunnicula is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 12 and Wednesday, Aug. 19. Please see below for more information, including roles available and cast requirements.
If you are interested in auditioning for this production, please contact Stefani Overman-Tsai at email@example.com or call (209) 417-6643.
Performance Dates and Times:
Friday, Oct. 2 @ 7 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 3 @ 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 4 @ 2 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 9 @ 7 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 10 @ 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 11 @ 2 p.m.
Performance Location: Carnegie Arts Center, Turlock
Audition Dates & Times: Wednesday, Aug. 12 and Wednesday, Aug. 19, 5:30 p.m.
Audition Location: Main Stage Theatre, CSU Stanislaus, Turlock
Actors should prepare 32 bars of a song of their choice A Capella or with a track and a 1-2 minute comical monologue. Actors will be given sides on site to perform as well.
- All roles have minor singing requirements.
- All actors must be available to perform during the week on October 6, 8, 9 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. for school performances.
- Small stipends will be offered for the run of the show: $150 non-principle role, $200 principle role
- Non-principle roles will need to be available to rehearse 2-3 hours, 3-4 times/week, and the full week of tech rehearsal
- Principle roles will need to be available to rehearse 3-4 hours, 4-5 times/week, and the full week of tech rehearsal
- Mr. Monroe (male actor) – father, professor, non-principle role
- Mrs. Monroe (female actor) – mother, lawyer, non-principle role
- Toby and Keith (male actors) – their sons, younger looking actors, non-principle roles
- Chester (female actor) – their cat, principle role
- Harold (male actor) – their dog, principle role
- Bunnicula (non-descript) – their bunny – need 2 puppet masters to control the puppet (willingness to get trained in Sacramento), principle role