- Views 2259
Auditions for our 2017 Spring show, The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs, is on Saturday, Dec. 10 at 11:30 a.m.. Please see below for more information, including roles available and cast requirements.
Production: The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs
Audition Date, Time & Location
Saturday, Dec. 10, 11:3o a.m., Stan State Studio Theater (D-40).
Actors auditioning should be versatile in comedic and dramatic technique. Actors should prepare a 1-2 minute comedic monologue and 32 bars of any song to sing a cappella.
- All actors must be available to perform during the week on Tuesday, March 21 and Wednesday, March 22 for school performances (see schedule above).
- Actors should be at least 16 years of age.
- Actors from diverse backgrounds are highly encouraged to audition.
- Small stipends will be offered for the run of the show: $150 non-principle role, $200 principle role
- Non-principle roles will need to be available to rehearse 2-3 hours, 3-4 times/week, and the full week of tech rehearsal
- Principle roles will need to be available to rehearse 3-4 hours, 4-5 times/week, and the full week of tech rehearsal
- Please fill out the Audition Form (download fill-and-print PDF file) and bring it with you when you audition
3 females, 1 male or female
Actor 1: Lillian Magill (The intrepid journalist)
Actor 2: The Honorable Prudence (The presiding judge)
Actor 3: Julia (prosecuting attorney)
Actor 4: Witness for the prosecution
Performance Dates and Times:
Friday, March 17 @ 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 18 @ 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 19 @ 2 p.m.
Tuesday, March 21 @ 9 a.m.* and Noon*
Wednesday, March 22@ 9 a.m.* and Noon*
Friday, March 24 @ 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 25 @ 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 26 @ 2 p.m.
Performance Location: Carnegie Arts Center, Turlock
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 417-6643 if you have any questions.