- Views 1916
Auditions for our 2018 Spring show, Pinocchio, will be by appointments only. There will not an open audition date at this time. Please see below for more information, including roles available and cast requirements.
Audition Date, Time & Location
By appointment only. Please email Stage Manager Bob McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule audition date and time between Dec. 4-7.
Actors auditioning should be versatile in comedic and dramatic technique. Actors should prepare a 1-2 minute comedic monologue (if you have never audition with a monologue before, please contact the director for ideas on what to choose).
- All actors must be available to perform during the week on Tuesday, March 20 and Wednesday, March 21 for school performances.
- Actors should be at least 16 years of age.
- Actors from diverse backgrounds are highly encouraged to audition.
- Stipends will be offered for the run of the show: $300 principle role
- Principle roles will need to be available to rehearse 3-4 hours, 3-4 times/week, and the full week of tech rehearsal
- Please fill out the Audition Form (download PDF file) and bring it with you when you audition
- Actor 1 – The Cricket/ The showman/A Fairy/The Coachman/An Old man.
- Actor 2 – Gepetto/ The Fox/ A Donkey
- Actor 3 – The Policeman/The Cat/Lampwick
- Actor 4 – Pinnochio
- Actor 5 – the Musician (playing as many instruments as possible)
Performance Dates and Times:
Friday, March 16 @ 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 17 @ 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 18 @ 2 p.m.
Tuesday, March 20 @ 9 a.m.* and Noon*
Wednesday, March 21 @ 9 a.m.* and Noon*
Friday, March 23 @ 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 24 @ 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 25 @ 2 p.m.
Performance Location: Carnegie Arts Center, Turlock
Email email@example.com or call (209) 417-6643 if you have any questions.