- Views 4343
Auditions for our 2017 Fall show, Aladdin’s Luck, will be by appointments only. There will not an open audition date at this time. Please see below for more information, including roles available and cast requirements.
Production: Aladdin’s Luck
Audition Date, Time & Location
By appointment only. Please email director Stefani Tsai at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule audition date and time between Aug. 21 and Aug. 28.
Actors auditioning should be versatile in comedic and dramatic technique. Actors should prepare a 1-2 minute comedic monologue (if you have never audition with a monologue before, please contact the director for ideas on what to choose).
- All actors must be available to perform during the week on Tuesday, October 17 and Wednesday, October 18 for school performances.
- Actors should be at least 16 years of age.
- Actors from diverse backgrounds are highly encouraged to audition.
- Stipends will be offered for the run of the show: $300 principle role
- Principle roles will need to be available to rehearse 3-4 hours, 3-4 times/week, and the full week of tech rehearsal
- Please fill out the Audition Form (download PDF file) and bring it with you when you audition
2 males, 1 female
Actor 1 (young male actor)
Actor 2 (female actor)
Leilah, the Princess
Omar, Aladdin’s best friend
Wolf and Vulture puppets
Actor 3 (male actor)
Mustapha, a baker
Al Zarnati, the Wizard
Performance Dates and Times:
Friday, October 13 @ 7 p.m.
Saturday, October 14 @ 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday,October 15 @ 2 p.m.
Tuesday, October 17 @ 9 a.m.* and Noon*
Wednesday, October 18 @ 9 a.m.* and Noon*
Friday, October 20 @ 7 p.m.
Saturday,October 21 @ 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday,October 22 @ 2 p.m.
Performance Location: Carnegie Arts Center, Turlock
Email email@example.com or call (209) 417-6643 if you have any questions.